How to inherit deceased’s estate in China

Firstly, we need to prepare a declaration on inheritance of estate in China. This document can be done by a China – Appointed Attesting Officer (a Hong Kong Solicitor) in Hong Kong.


Then, the beneficiary can appoint and authorize a PRC lawyer in China or a Greater Bay Area Lawyer (a Hong Kong lawyer) in Hong Kong to conduct all process on inheritance of the estate in China.

Comments are closed.