Get back the stolen proceeds

Victim of phone or email deception to get back the stolen proceeds

When you have unfortunately became a victim of phone or email deception, the first and foremost thing to do is making a police report.

The police will deal with the criminal aspect of the case and freeze the remaining proceeds in the culprit’s bank account.

You need to apply to court through civil proceedings for withdrawal of the proceeds from the bank account. The legal process needs to prove your entitlement on the proceeds so that the court can declare your entitlement and instruct the bank to pass the money to you.

Comments are closed.